You probably have questions. Good news. We have answers!
What makes Project Roots programming different than all the others?
- Pre-tested at an affiliate!
- The entire Project Roots team coaches classes weekly and also takes group class! #Leadfromthefront
- Eight years experience running an affiliate and the experience of running group classes this way.
- Highly skilled coaches.
- WOD plans timestamped to the minute. Never run over on your classes again!
- Integrated Benchmark Series.
- Skill work with simple, short videos for coaches.
- Delivered on the elegant and professional SugarWOD App.
- We’re not flashy, we’re not gimmicky. We stand for results bred through well-thought, elegant programming, combined with hard work, consistency, and quality coaching.
Do you program partner workouts?
Do you program any cycles, mesocycles, or change the programming leading up to The Open?
We also really don’t do phases either although the skill work is definitely geared towards improving Open skills (but really, it’s the skills that everyone needs to improve (i.e., muscle-ups, C2B, T2B, etc)).
What if my gym is closed on Sundays?
Do I have to sign a contract?
What if I don’t have a lot of ergs or other piece of equipment?
My gym isn’t a very Competitive gym. Is this programming good for them?
Do you offer a Competitor program?
When do I get the workouts in SugarWOD?
What is the Benchmark Series?
My gym has levels for scaling workouts. How will that work with Project Roots programming?
Each element is scaled separately in Project Roots because we find not everyone scales uniformly. That is, someone might need to scale pull-ups, but not pistols. Nevertheless, the scaling options provided can be easily mixed and matched to create set combinations of scaling that work best at your affiliate.